With an innovative and powerful design that combines maximum storage density with system redundancy for absolute reliability, SpycerBox Cell is a stand-out storage solution for demanding media applications. The 1U system is equipped with 30 hot-swappable drives arranged on a tray-based carrier system, allowing for removal and replacement during operation.
These capabilities set SpycerBox Cell apart from other storage systems: never before have 30 drives been placed in a one-height unit system while also enabling hot-swapping of drives.
Designed with post production houses, digital cinema houses and broadcast studios in mind, SpycerBox Cell supports all uncompressed and compressed formats in SD, HD, 2K, 4K, 8K – or more. Each chassis has a superior performance of 3 GB/s and a unique SAS interconnection to enable clustering and cascade ability.
At NAB 2014, SpycerBox Cell has been recognized as an Honorable Mention from the Post Magazine for one of the "coolest" new products on the show floors.
- Central production high performance storage
- Supports uncompressed and compressed formats up to 8K
- Modular storage concept addresses evolving storage demands
- Powerful combination of storage density and scalability
- Redundant concept with hot swappable components
- Low entry level price
- Extensive monitoring of whole infrastructure
- Low carbon footprint